KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4K PRO-UHD for crisp, clear images: 4K-enhanced, Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support
- Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
- Watch a movie a day for 7 years: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
- Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
- Wide lens shift: Vertical ±96.3% and horizontal ±47.1%
Amazing picture quality for the ultimate home cinema experience
Enjoy the big screen experience at home with access to the latest 4K content with this affordable home cinema projector featuring sharp images, and an incredibly high contrast ratio, all with great connectivity and easy set up.
Make your home centre stage for all the action with Epson’s home projectors. Transform the everyday, whether you’re catching your favourite sports, watching a classic movie, streaming a box set or playing the latest game. You can capture everyone’s attention with an impressive 300” display and bring family and friends together to experience those memorable moments.
Epson 4K PRO-UHD
Delivers an amazing 4K UHD experience with advanced pixel-shifting, resolution-enhancement technology.
Epson 4K PRO-UHD is not just a resolution specification but rather encompasses all of the factors impacting image performance, including colour and white brightness, contrast, HDR10, colour processing, as well as the capability of receiving, processing and projecting 4K content.
High dynamic range
High dynamic range presents the optimal visual experience by increasing the contrast ratio to deliver a far greater range between the darkest and lightest areas of the screen. It gives images more depth and allows you to see incredible detail that’s previously not been possible. But that’s not all; it enriches colours which makes images feel more natural yet intense, and ultimately, more immersive. With HDR support, you can now take advantage of the latest HDR content available.
High Colour Light Output
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday to life. That’s why the 3LCD technology found in Epson’s projectors delivers an equally high White and Colour Light Output (CLO). Why settle for a dull, washed out and lifeless screen? Experience vivid and lifelike images with Epson’s projectors.
3LCD technology – no rainbow effect
Avoid the rainbow effect with Epson’s projectors that use three individual LCD chips to simultaneously project red, green, and blue light.
In contrast, projectors with 1-chip DLP technology use a rotating wheel to project colours sequentially. Instead of a crisp edge, some viewers can experience the rainbow effect – a distracting and unnatural colour fringe.
Ultra-wide colour gamut
The ultra-wide colour gamut increases the range of lifelike colour, while the high contrast ratio delivers deep blacks for defined detail in the shadows.
Smoother fast-moving action
Even in the fastest action scenes frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement ensure motion pictures are sharp and smooth. Reducing motion blur in fast-moving scenes, frame interpolation technology inserts new frames between the original ones. As a result, blurring is suppressed and moving images look much smoother and sharper.
Flexible positioning and features for a true cinema experience at home
Looking for flexibility when it comes to installation? Ours is quick and simple thanks to a premium optical zoom ratio, and lens shift capabilities: up to ±96.3 percent on the vertical axis and up to ±47.1 percent on the horizontal axis. What’s more, the motorised zoom, focus and lens shift can store up to 10 different positions, letting you easily switch between different aspect ratios at the touch of a button. The high-quality optical zoom also makes it possible to use shorter cables, keeping any possible signal degradation to a minimum. In addition, this projector can be calibrated to professional ISF standards for greater control.
Enjoy up to seven years of entertainment
With up to 5,000 hours lifetime on the lamps, you could watch a movie every day for the next seven years without having to replace them. Epson projectors are known for their reliability, so you don’t have to worry about missing a minute of your favourite film, game or programme.
- Projection System: 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
- LCD Panel: 0.74 inch with MLA (D9)
- Colour Light Output: 2,600 Lumen
- White Light Output: 2,600 Lumen
- Resolution: 4K PRO-UHD, 16:9
- High Definition: 4K Enhancement
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 1,200,000 : 1
- Light source: Lamp
- Lamp: UHE, 250 W, 3,500 h durability, 5,000 h durability (economy mode)
- Keystone Correction: Manual vertical: ± 30 °
- Colour Processing: 10 Bits
- 2D Vertical Refresh Rate: 192 Hz – 240 Hz
- 3D Vertical Refresh Rate: 400 Hz – 480 Hz
- Colour Reproduction: Up to 1.07 billion colours
- Noise Level: Normal: 24 dB (A) – Economy: 20 dB (A)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B (Service Only), RS-232C, Wireless Network (optional), Trigger out, VGA in, HDMI in (2x), HDMI (HDCP 2.2), Ethernet Interface (1000 Base-T/ 100-Base TX/ 10-Base-T)
- Product dimensions: 520 x 450 x 193 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 11 kg